Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
The growth of MOOCs around the world, and the interest in and relevance of these MOOCs in playing an important role in learning at all levels means is important to INCLUDE efforts. Here we will share information about existing MOOCs relating to universal design, universal access, UDL, inclusion, and other areas of interest. Additionally, INCLUDE seeks to design and develop MOOCs in response to needs identified through the project, and will offer them through the INCLUDE website.
Click on the images below to link to the relevant resources described below….
University of Cape Town: MOOC Series on Inclusive Education & Disability Education
1. Disability Inclusion in Education: https://www.coursera.org/learn/disability-inclusion-education
2. Educating Deaf Children: https://www.coursera.org/learn/educating-deaf-children
3. Severe to Profound Intellectual Disability: https://www.coursera.org/learn/intellectual-disability-care-education
4. Teaching children with Visual Impairment: https://www.coursera.org/learn/teach-children-with-visual-impairment
5. Education for All: Disability, Diversity and Inclusion https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/education-for-all